WHAT WE BELIEVE
1. We believe the whole Bible from Genesis 1:1 to Revelation 22:21 as the verbally inspired and infallible Word of God.
(2 Timothy 3.16-17; Romans 15.14)
2. We believe that Jesus Christ was born of Mary the Virgin and is the Son of God and God the Son. (Matthew 1.18, 23; Luke 1.27)
3. We believe that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, the just for the unjust, that He might bring us to God. (1 Corinthians 15.1-7; 1 Peter 3.18)
4. We believe Christ rose from the grave the third day according to the Scriptures. (1 Corinthians 15.1-7; Luke 24.46)
5. We believe that Christ will come again in Person, bodily and visibly, to establish His kingdom on the earth. (1 Thes. 2.12)
6. We believe that in order to be saved that one must be born again.
(John 1.12-13; 3.3)
7. We believe that every truly born again person should declare his/her faith by the act of baptism (immersion in water) setting forth the Lord's death, burial and resurrection.
(Acts 2.41; 8.12)
8. We believe that Christ keeps those who are truly born again.
(2 Timothy 1.12; John 10.27-28)
9. We believe that all Christians are called to a life of separation from worldy sin and practices and to a life of usefulness for Christ.
(2 Corinthians 6.17; 2 Peter 1.2-9; 2 Timothy 3.16-17;1 Timothy 6:11; 2 Timothy 2:21)
10. We believe that the Church is a body of baptized believers whose only mission is not to reform the world, but to teach and preach the Gospel of salvation to the individual soul, making disciples of Jesus Christ.
11. We believe that at Christ's coming in the air the bodies of the dead in Christ will be raised incorruptible and reunited with the soul and spirit; the bodies of Christians
who are alive shall be changed and glorified, and without dying, will be caught
up to be with the Lord.
(1 Thessalonians 4.13-17; 1 Corinthians 15.51-53)
12. The saved will then appear before the Judgment Seat of Christ to be rewarded for their deeds.
(2 Corinthians 5.10; 1 Corinthians 3.11-15)
13. After these things Christ will return bodily and visibly to the earth, with His saints, and will rule the world in righteousness for a thousand years at the end of which the unsaved dead will be resurrected and their judgment and condemnation shall take place.
(Matthew 24:30-31; Revelation 19:11-16; 20:5-6, 11-15)